Welcome to EasyPay Finance.
EasyPay Finance expresses its absolute commitment to integrity, and our corporate values and ethical standards we expect from all of our employees. This includes specific guidelines concerning the safeguarding of confidential information, which includes customers’ information. Employee access to confidential information is limited as it relates to our employees’ roles and responsibilities within the organization.
Collecting, Using and Sharing Information
What Information EasyPay Finance Collects About You
EasyPay collects personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (NPI). PII is defined as information that directly identifies an individual. NPI is defined as information about an individual that does not identify you individually. We collect PII and NPI about our customers and website visitors in primarily these ways: directly from our customer payment portal and from or about applicants who are buying products or services from a store where we do business.
We collect the following categories of PII and NPI:
- Identifiers, such as name, date of birth, government issued identification cards and numbers, Social Security numbers.
- Personal information, such as contact information, address, telephone number, email address, and financial information like bank or payment card account number.
- Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history, net monthly income, sources of income, monthly housing expense, and lease or ownership information.
- Internet or network activity information, such as your user name and password, browsing history, and interactions with our website.
- Geolocation data when you select merchants that you would like to obtain product or service from though our website.
- Audio, electronic, and similar information, such as call recordings.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as employer name, work history, and prior employers.
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information listed above to create a profile about, for example, your individual preferences with respect to products or services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your PII and NPI primarily to review your application and provide you the ability to finance your product or service, to contact you regarding your application, process transactions, marketing, customer support, website maintenance, or any other legitimate business purpose permitted under the law.
We may also use your PII to:
- Audit related to our current interactions with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient uses, but your personal information will not be disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.
- Perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services.
- Undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services or devices.
- Any commercial purposes, including any purpose to advance your commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing you to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, property, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
EasyPay uses session cookies to track users logging into our sites, but we do not use them to track user traffic patterns while visiting any of our EasyPay Finance sites. If you reject cookies, you will not be able to login to our site. Our website does not respond to web browser ‘do not track’ signals.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to not accept cookies from our sites, you may not be able to take full advantage of its features or to receive some of the services that it provides. To learn more about cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain advertising cookies, please visit the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How We Protect Your Information
EasyPay uses industry- standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where sensitive personal information, including Social Security numbers and banking information are collected. To log into the customer payment portal or the application portal of our websites, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. This type of browser helps protect the confidentiality of your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet, although no internet site can claim to be 100% secure.
How We Share Your Information/Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
Protection of Minors
EasyPay Finance does not intend to advertise our products or services to persons under 18 years of age, or to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
ID Theft Policy
EasyPay utilizes state of the art authentication technology to verify identities. However, if someone has fraudulently used your identification to establish credit, report the incident as quickly as possible to EasyPay at the contact information provided below, and, if necessary, to each of the credit reporting agencies listed below and ask that a fraud report be placed on your file.
Experian: (888) 397-3742
Equifax: (800) 525-6285
Trans Union: (800) 680-7289
Additional Important Information
Not available to customers in NY. Financing offered to residents in AL, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, NE, NJ, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, WV, WY and District of Columbia is made by Transportation Alliance Bank, Inc., dba TAB Bank, which determines qualifications for and terms of credit. Financing in all other states is administered by EasyPay Finance.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent or as otherwise permitted by California law.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make certain changes to their information at any time by logging into their online customer portal and going to the ‘Update Information’ section.
California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have the right to:
- Request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
- Request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer, free of charge, the following:
- The categories of personal information that it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- Request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose disclose, free of charge, to the consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- Direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information.
- How to Exercise Your Rights
- Submit an online Personal Information Request
- Contact us at (833) 506-1188
- You may also designate an authorized agent to make such requests on your behalf by submitting a signed power of attorney designating the individual who you are authorizing to act on your behalf.
EasyPay will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of your rights as described in this section.
Contact for Privacy Related Issue
If you know or suspect that your privacy has been breached or you have any privacy or security-related questions, please contact: